Visitors are always welcome to our school and for the Safety of the Students they should follow some regulations.
All visitors are required to:-
- Sign in and show a valid ID at the security gate.
- Present themselves to the reception office upon arrival.
- Visitors card is handed and should be attached in a clear and seen position.
- Visitors are not allowed to roam the school without the proper personnel accompanying them.
- Visitors who are designated to join events or other running activities should be registered with the Reception before attending for the safety of the children.
- In order to avoid disruptions, friends, relatives and younger brothers and sisters are not allowed inside classes. If you need to give your child a message, please report to the reception office.