In order to create a consistent and safe environment free of distractions, the school has developed a Dress Code and supporting Uniform Policy. This Dress Code offers an enhanced focus on academics and provides our students with a learning atmosphere free of “personal appearance” distractions. Our goal is to increase student academic achievement through all of our school programs
KADA students are required to be in uniform at school:
- Socks and stockings should be white or blue or black.
- Girls are not allowed to wear nail polish
- Boys are not allowed to have odd haircuts; they should keep their hair short.
- All the hair ribbons and ties must be the same color as the school uniform
- It is totally forbidden to wear any jewelry (Jewels or Gold)
- The school shoes must be flat and black or dark blue; Runners of the same colors are permitted. No other colors are permitted.
- Personal Hygiene is essential keep your child clean at all times.
- Students’ jacket and training tops must be labeled. The school is not responsible for any lost unlabeled belongings.
Consequences for students not in uniform include:
- First time – A note will be sent to parents indicating the child is out of uniform
- Second time – A parent will be called to bring a change of clothing.