In the event that your child becomes ill, please observe the following points:
- It is advisable that school children remain at home if they have a temperature above 37.5°, a rash which cannot be explained, diarrhea, or vomiting.
- If your child has an infectious disease (e.g. measles, mumps, chicken box, whooping cough or eye infection) you must present a letter from your doctor to the school nurse stating that he/she can return to school.
- If there are any signs of redness, tears, or infections in the eyes, don’t send him to school without a doctor report mentioning that your child is not contagious.
- If your child has cold, flu, and runny nose with fever don’t send him to school before 24 hours after his temperature becomes normal.
- A healthy body and healthy spirit free the mind to function at its fullest capacity. The health of our student body is important to us. We will take great care to ensure that preventive and curative measures are fully operational as is warranted and feasible at KADA. The school has a full-time health School Nurse who provides basic first aid support for students.
ILLNESS OR INJURY DURING THE SCHOOL DAY.
Should a student become ill during the school day, the parent or guardian will be contacted and asked to pick up the student as soon as possible. If a student is injured, the P.R will contact the parent or guardian if deemed appropriate by the school. In cases where an injury or illness is serious or life threatening, emergency services will be called to transport the student to a hospital. A school accident report will be completed and provided to the parents in the event of an accident or injury at school.