These items are not allowed at school. Please leave them at home.
- Chewing Gum – Chewing gum is not permitted at school.
- Electronic equipment – mobiles, electronic games, toys, i Pods, etc.…
- Knives, glass containers for food and drink, or other dangerous objects.
- Any kind of Medications, unless it is prescribed and approved by the school.
- Accessories or any Valuables.
- Unapproved drinks.
These items will be confiscated and returned to parents/guardians only.
All personal belongings, bags, books and stationery and items of clothing must be clearly labelled. The winter jacket and the P.E. jacket in particular must be labelled with a permanent marking of the student’s name sewed in.
Students should know how to take care of their own belongings. The school cannot be held responsible for the loss of any item.
The corridor officer will keep the lost unlabelled items and clothing until the next parents meeting when it will be displayed for the parents to check. Then it will be sent to the Store.